QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are reinventing the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry. Your role is to drive massive growth for QuintoAndar. To do this you will bring our performance marketing strategy, performance marketing team and impact to an entire new level, wowing us (and our customers!) with your ideas and execution.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools;
- Learn a lot;
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives;
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding;
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
As a Business Analyst at QuintoAndar your responsibilities will be:
- Improve the company's supply and demand of properties, and the results of each region that we operate;
- Be responsible for conduct end-to-end analyzes and sturdies that will support decision-making and development of new strategies;
- Interact with the entire business to identify improvements that will allow us to increase conversion and liquidity of listed properties;
- Support the creation of conversion and liquidity funnel instruments;
- Develop (i) an accurate diagnosis of our bottlenecks, (ii) dig deeper into the reasons and (ii) create hypotheses to improve/fix these issues
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- Master Excel and PowerPoint.
- SQL desirable
- You are structured, organized and know how to work with autonomy;
- You are pragmatic and data driven, a problem solver. (We look for very strong analytical skills);
- Can deal well with pressure and a fast pace environment;
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video).
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All our current openings are to people with disabilities. If you are PWD and want to join us, register your CV in our resume database for future positions by clicking here.