QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot. Really.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people.
As our Talent Sourcer, you will be responsible for building search strategies and techniques partnering with team members in order to identify talent demand to future and existing opportunities. You will also:
- Source candidates to future and/or existing positions using advanced search techniques/ tools.
- Assist the team in managing candidates throughout the search process;
- Build search strategies and techniques;
- Build and deliver market intelligence;
- Support the talent attraction team in reporting and process improvements;
- Report pipeline and candidate activity to your stakeholders (Recruiters, Hiring managers, etc.);
- Structure benchmarks to provide insights to support stakeholders’ discussions;
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because  we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and  if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
This position is for our São Paulo office, at Av Paulista, near Metrô Paulista.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
- Strong sense of curiosity and an ability to ask questions thoughtfully and thoroughly;
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing and interview process management;
- Strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure and scale the workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team;
- Experience in recruiting in a highly competitive environment;
- You will source and hire across all teams but primarily operations and sales;
- Able to manage time well and prioritize multiple tasks appropriately;
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity and proven organizational skills with attention to details.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)