Information Security Analyst
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds in the whole world.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Information Security Analyst responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
QuintoAndar is looking for information security analysts to join our team who can help us improve our security structure. You will partner with engineering teams and other stakeholders to help them make our services safer.
- Monitor activities for risk management and vulnerability management.
- Monitor audits, create and monitor corrective action plans.
- Operate the access control to company's systems.
- Manage network security (equipment, server operating systems, clients and programs used).
- Act in the creation of Information Security policies.
- Participate in committees of change, ensuring compliance with IS policies.
- Support awareness and training program.
- Acting in the support and implementation of projects in the area of information security.
- Create reports, procedures and documentation.
- Manage equipment and software such as: antivirus, proxy, antispam, DLP, patch management.
- Support in the construction of policies for handling cyber security incidents.
- Acting in the treatment of cybersecurity incidents.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 20 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
1. Application Screening
2. Phone interview with Recruiters
3. Interview with Engineering Team + Reference Check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
You may apply if you:
- Have experience in critical analysis to identify and act on issues of information security governance.
- Have experience conducting ISO 27001 or NIST implementations.
We might like you even better if you:
- Have some knowledge in ISO 27001.
- Have some knowledge in ITIL.
- Have some knowledge in Cobit .
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package;
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação");
- Fuel or public transportation allowance;
- Good health plan;
- Dental plan;
- Life insurance;
- Children Allowance (Daycare);
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass);
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo;
- Free beer every Friday;
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video).
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All our current openings are to people with disabilities. If you are PWD and want to join us, register your CV in our resume database for future positions by clicking here.