Product Designer (UX/UI) - Campinas
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry. Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Product Designer at QuintoAndar:
- You'll be part of a multidisciplinary product squad, working directly with product managers, product owners, stakeholders and engineers on the development of industry leading web and mobile tools that enable a unique and much more convenient consumer experience across the entire rental process (ie: sourcing properties, searching, scheduling, applying, negotiating, moving, and living in a rental property).
- You are responsible for conceiving interaction, visual, product, prototyping. Create pixel-perfect mocks for new features across web and mobile (iOS and Android).
- Execute extensive user testing, research, listen, understand the users to analyse and test your ideas.
- Interact closely with the engineering team for flawless implementation of your designs.
Language and location
❢This is a position to our early stage office in Campinas. We are looking for a very passionate and high-energy talent to spread QuintoAndar's DNA and help to build an A+ player team. On the first two months, you will work from São Paulo office in a deep immersion process, absorbing our culture and getting the way we collaboratively solve problems. After that, we expect you to keep in touch on a regular basis and come to São Paulo at least once a week.
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
This is a position for our office in Campinas.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 30 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
1. Application Screening
2. Phone interview with Recruiter
3. Technical case presentation for Design and Product teams
4. Interview with our Head of Product or CTO + Reference Check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if you have:
- Experience in UI design (proven by a verifiable portfolio) that demonstrates your understanding of web and native iOS/Android app design patterns & platform guidelines (GoogleMaterial and iOS specifications).
- Discipline to find solutions to hard UX/UI problems.
- Relevant projects turning complex problems in simple and great experiences.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package;
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação");
- Fuel or public transportation allowance;
- Good health plan;
- Dental plan;
- Life insurance;
- Children Allowance (Daycare);
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass);
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Campinas;
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video).
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All our current openings are to people with disabilities. If you are PWD and want to join us, register your CV in our resume database for future positions by clicking here.