Content Marketing Manager
Content Marketing @ QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is an app for landlords and tenants tired of the bureaucracy of the traditional rental process. To create an experience that is easy and cool for both, QuintoAndar solves the rental process from start to finish.
We strive to contribute to a movement we call the ‘renting lifestyle’ - a world in which renters have and property owners have the flexibility to move. To live abroad, to change cities, to be happier by living closer to work. To make this a reality, we focus on our mission of making renting “fácil e gostoso” for everyone involved. Your mission is to tell the meaningful stories that both highlight this movement as well as enlighten those trying to benefit from it. This could mean content pieces helping landlords rent their apartments faster. Or Facebook posts encouraging renters to live a more flexible life. Or posts highlighting our products and how QuintoAndar can help solve our potential customers’ problems. In doing so you will make their lives more enjoyable and engage and connect them with the QuintoAndar brand. You will also drive key business metrics :)
To tell this meaningful stories, you will create strategies focused on our two unique audiences across a variety of channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Blog and even content-specific landing pages. You will think up our strategies, create content, publish that content, optimize that content (yeah, SEO!) and measure the impact of that content.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot. Really.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Deeply understand our mission, renting lifestyle movement and our key audiences: who they are, what they are looking for, what they like, where they live, etc.
- Create yourself and manage a team of designers and content producer that creates remarkable content providing value to these audiences and engages and connects them to our brand
- Develop QuintoAndar´s social media strategy and create and manage posts to drive engagement and other key business metrics; but remember, customer value comes first
- Develop QuintoAndar's first blog and write content that drives inbound marketing strategy
- Write content across multiple other marketing channels: Facebook ads, landing pages, website, videos and even employer branding campaigns
- Incorporate the company voice and tone in your content and interactions with customers in each of our channels
- Use monitoring tools to evaluate the health of our brand
- Measure the impact of your work
- Collaborate on a variety of projects with the marketing, product and other teams
- Across all, you will communicate our mission, value propositions and stories in a crystal clear and assertive way
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
Please only apply if you have:
- A background in Journalism, Marketing, Social Communications or similar field.
- At least 5-years of experience writing content, 2 in a tech or startup environment; at least 2 years managing a team
- Direct experience with social media, blog and other content creation
- Exceptional creative content development and oral and written communication skills
- Full attention to grammar rules, even if you disobey a few on purpose.
- Experience with SEO and inbound marketing through content production.
- Independence. No, really - this is why we are looking for experienced professionals. You WILL make important decisions.
- Fluent English + Portuguese
We may like you even better if you:
- You've worked in a high-growth startup before.
- You're a native Portuguese speaker. Or you speak just like a native.
If you're the right candidate, you are probably more interested in the challenge than in the compensation package. Nevertheless, here are the benefits:
- Competitive salary package.
- Good health and dental plan
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição + ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Subsidy to sports practicing.
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people.