Talent Acquisition Lead
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot. Really.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people.
We are looking for a person who will be in the forefront of our exponential growth by acting as our Recruitment Lead.
As our Talent Acquisition Lead, you will:
- Train and coordinate recruiters, developing them to perform resume searches on internal and external databases, to source candidates, to screen the CVs, to interview, to evaluate if the candidate fits our culture and matches with the position, to build strong relationships and being consultant for internal stakeholders, and to build networking with candidates in several markets.
- Develop, implement and coordinate recruitment strategies, tactics, funnels, and procedures.
- Organize and prioritize effectively to ensure timely completion of all responsibilities of the team.
- Communicate with the team our recruitment goals and objectives to determine the effectiveness of recruitment plans.
- Prepare reports to show tasks in progress and candidate pipeline.
- Manage the vacancy distribution and ensure best efforts from the recruiters to deliver it.
- Build networks to find qualified candidates.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because  we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and  if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
This position is for our São Paulo office, at Av Paulista, near Metrô Consolação.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
- Proven work experience as a full-cycle Recruiter.
- Proven work experience with People management.
- Experience working in data driven enviroments, creating reporting for business.
- Experience recruiting for tech companies preferred (or you need to be tech savvy and really understand our product and vision).
- Excellent written and verbal communication in portuguese and english.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with (phone, skype and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)