iOS Software Engineer
Technology and design at QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds in the whole world.
👉QuintoAndar - Conheça o time: Engenharia👈
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools
- Learn a lot
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy
iOS Software Engineer responsibilities at QuintoAndar
- Develop and maintain QuintoAndar end-user applications for iOS
- Write clean code and use code linting
- Adhere to our software architecture and development pipeline
- Understand how our backend works and be able to run it for debug and development purposes
- Manage app publications on App Store
- Communicate and constantly align with other squads, including the QA, design and product teams
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 20 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
1. Application Screening
2. Technical Online Challenge
3. Phone interview with Recruiters
4. Interview with Engineering Team + Reference Check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
You may apply if you:
- have an academic degree in Computer Science / Engineering (or equivalent)
- have very strong analytic skills
- are fluent in Swift 4
- are used to architectures like MVVM and Coordinators
- are used to consume RESTful APIs
- do ok using databases
- are fluent in English
We'll like you better if:
- do well using tests.
- you already used Firebase and FireStore.
- know reactive programming (RxSwift, RxCocoa)
- have already developed significant mobile apps
- you are used to work side by side with UX and Product teams
- you have experience developing backend systems using Node.js and/or Java
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)