Data Communications Analyst
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
🔹Meet the team: Marketing🔹
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Data Communications Analyst responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
We are looking for a professional who helps us leverage QuintoAndar’s profile as a shaper and trend setter by providing insights based on our own economics and operational data, as well as third parties’. This person will also help curate and ensure alignment of other research efforts from different areas within QuintoAndar.
Keys to success in this role include good analytical, statistics, judgment, and communication skills. The candidate will need to be able to extract insights from data and be able to clearly communicate appropriate triggers and actions.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Define insightful hypotheses and identify methods to leverage QuintoAndar's data sets
- Enhance third-party (i.e. IBGE, FGV, BNDES, Caged, etc.) research work with proprietary data to the interest of QuintoAndar Comms’ and Marketing’s efforts
- Design qualitative and quantitative research plans
- Select the most appropriate research methodology and techniques
- Interpret data, write reports and make actionable recommendations
- Develop in-depth analyses in support of studies on the research road map
- Provide consultation to stakeholders who would like to delve deeper into our findings
- You will also contribute on a variety of projects with marketing and product
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 30 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
1. Application Screening
2. Logical and SQL tests
3. Phone interview with Recruiter
4. Interview with Marketing Team + Reference check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics Sciences, Journalism, Communications or an equivalent field
- You have a knack for looking for insights and following them through
- You like working on a small yet like-minded and results-driven team
- You are genuinely interested in our cause. The sense of purpose will be a strong force in your motivation and your genuine interest will help you succeed in this role
- You are fluent in Portuguese and your English level is advanced
- You are BS-free: we dislike people who pretend to know stuff. Be honest
You must have:
- Passion for identifying, investigating, and understanding cultural trends
- Interest in understanding behavior and demonstrated consumer-driven thinking (e.g., behavioral economics, psychology)
- A keen eye for and focus on impact and ability to prioritize research projects based on team and company priorities
- You have basic skills on SQL and Phyton
We will like you even better if:
- You have interest in advanced data analysis techniques
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video).
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All our current openings are to people with disabilities. If you are PWD and want to join us, register your CV in our resume database for future positions by clicking here.