People Performance & Operations Specialist
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds in the whole world.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
As a Operations & Development Specialist you will:
- Be part of the Operations Performance and Quality team and help us develop our team;
- Lead process improvement and disruptive projects regarding employee experience, performance and results improvement;
- Improve employee experience, driven by data analysis to engage QuintoAndar team and improve our relationship with client;
- Be responsible for a relevant part of new initiatives towards people analytics and development, training programs, procedures and process improvement, communication, and a whiz at engaging the team;
- Partner with entire Operations Team, also with the People Development team as you set our team up for success;
- Develop dashboards and reports to accelerate decision making. Determine aggressive targets and achieve them;
- Contribute with ideas to increase eNPS and engagement;
- Constantly test and explore new channels and opportunities;
- Be a key stakeholder of the Operations Team and contribute with ideas and improvements;
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 30 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
1. Application Screening
2. Phone interview with Recruiter
3. Interview with Performance Team + Reference Check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- You are not afraid of numbers and also know how to be people-driven. This could be your background (Degree in Engineering, Administration, Computer Science, Physics or Math, etc.) or related quantitative professional experience (consulting, HR, project lead, analytics,etc.). We will test for it;
- Passionate for continuous learning and “next” practices in the field;
- Hungry for a fast-paced, change-oriented environment (the ability to pivot is essential);
- Super organized, detail-oriented, rockstar project specialist;
- You communicate really well. You know how to express your ideas and campaigns in a very clear and concise way;
- You think outside the box and are never constrained by the status-quo. You don't rest until you find a solution;
- You are free of any prejudice.
We may like you better if you:
- Have a Human Resources Analytics, Business or Engineering background.
- Have experience working at fast-growing startups.
- Have experience working directly with project, employee experience and lots of data.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video).
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All our current openings are to people with disabilities. If you are PWD and want to join us, register your CV in our resume database for future positions by clicking here.