Software QA Analyst
Technology at QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is an app for landlords and renters tired of the bureaucracy of the traditional rental process. To create an experience that is easy and cool for both, QuintoAndar recognizes that it is necessary to solve the rental process from start to finish. We will win by doing this with agility and security, and by guaranteeing payments for landlords and free rental insurance for renters.
Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds.
At QuintoAndar you will:
* Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
* Learn a lot.
* Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
* Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to ensure our products meet impressive standards of usability, functionality and performance.
To achieve this we expect that QAs will develop detailed test cases aligned with their squad objectives and following the chapter best practices.
QA should also perform humanized testing (as well as create automated testing when necessary) to help sustainably maintain our pipeline of rapid deployment with reliability and efficiency.
We build things quickly and believe that brief feedback on the problems introduced will help us maintain a high quality bar.
What you’ll do
- Create test plans and test cases in various levels of criticality
- Carefully perform humanized tests to guarantee our apps meets high UI and usability standards
- Perform exploratory testing to find issues before product development and before product release.
- Take care of our bug tracking: support team in reproducing failures, debugging, prioritizing and give feedback about bug fixes
- Engage in automation: either by directly implementing tests or helping defining which flows should be automated
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
This position is for our São Paulo office at Av Paulista, near Metrô Consolação.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 20 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
1. Application Screening
2. Technical Online Challenge
3. Phone interview with Recruiters
4. Interview with Engineering Team + Reference Check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
- Experience in cross-browser testing of web apps, UI testing, and/or native app testing
- Passionate for testing and improve software quality
- Have awesome verbal and written Portuguese communication skills, to help you investigate, report bugs and product news for the entire company
- Excellent investigation skills to reproduce issues in a distributed web architecture on a variety of devices and browsers
- Great at making data driven decision
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)