Planning & Performance Consultant/Specialist
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people
As Planning and Performance Consultant/Specialist you will:
- be part of the Marketing & Growth structure.
- define planning process with different teams and cascade execution targets to meet area goals.
- challenge teams towards action plan and monitor execution to meet company growth targets.
- guarantee a fast-paced and best in class planning process.
- act as stakeholder and influence company towards the importance of excel in planning and execution, by monitoring and communicating about this topic across the company.
- be a team player, interact in a great way and provide clear insights for many teams.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- Have previous experience in planning, strategy and project management, acted in challenging projects with implementation.
- You are deeply analytical, can solve complex problems, master a wide variety of business frameworks and use rationality as the main driver of decision making.
- You can manage cross functional projects, positively interact with other teams and work with short deadlines towards team planning and budgeting.
- You think outside the box and are never constrained by the status-quo.
- You are motivated by challenges and don’t rest until you find a solution.
We may like you even better if you:
- Have experience in working at fast-growing startups.
- Have experience in SQL
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação")
- Fuel or public transportation allowance
- Good health
- Dental plan (optional)
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (gympass)
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people