Marketplace Manager - Liquidity
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds in the whole world.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
As a Marketplace Liquidity Manager you will:
- Be part of the Central Operations team and help to improve funnel conversions (listings, agents, tenants and visits)
- Deep dive into our funnel conversion ir order to track main KPI’s and develop key actions plans to increase the number of contracts signed
- Develop and Execute AB tests to find the most cost efficient initiatives. Once it is proved to be an effective initiative, you will be very close to our Product Team to develop scalable tools
- Be the gatekeeper of our listing quality, including announcements, pricing and photos
- Constantly test and explore new channels, growth ideas + growth hacking opportunities
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 30 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
1. Application Screening
2. Phone interview with Recruiter
3. Interview with Performance Team + Reference Check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- Numbers. In a daily basis, you will only be able to deliver results if you know how to get, control and generate hypotheses based on numbers
- Preference for consulting and/or startup backgrounds
- Pragmatic. You can only have the best growth strategy if you know how to control and organize data and tests
- Communications. You will be in touch with a lot of teams (product, inside sales, performance, marketing, etc.). So, you need to be very clear and direct on you comms skills
- Results Driven. You will be responsible for one of the most important funnels here. So, all tests and hypothesis should target performance increase.
We may like you better if you:
- Have a Startup or Consulting background.
- Have experience working at fast-growing startups.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video).
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All our current openings are to people with disabilities. If you are PWD and want to join us, register your CV in our resume database for future positions by clicking here.