Internship | Business Growth
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry. Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds in the whole world.
🔹Meet the team: Marketing🔹
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Business Intern responsibilities at QuintoAndar
- You’ll be part of the Growth & Expansion team and help us find new ways to increase QuintoAndar´s supply of properties.
- Your main goal will be to develop our affiliates program, which is one of the company's main source of listings.
- Assisting with the development of new projects and partnerships.
- Structuring campaigns to increase affiliates acquisition, activation and retention.
- Helping the team to test and explore new channels, growth ideas and growth hacking opportunities.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação', but we also have this position on our office in Campinas - if you want to apply for this location, check the position here: carreiras.quintoandar.com.br
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 30 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
2. Online tests
3. Phone interview with Recruiter
4. Interview with Marketing Team
5. Reference check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- Your are a Marketing, Engineering, Business, Economics or related area student.
- You are creative, think outside of the box and are never constrained by the status-quo.
- You are a data driven and hands on problem solver.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, data driven environment with challenging goals
- Strong culture of delivering results and team work.
- You’re a handyman. You are highly independent and feel comfortable in an ever-changing environment.
- You are comfortable interacting with different areas and stakeholders in order to achieve the area’s goals.
- You are fluent in Portuguese and your English level is advanced.
- You are BS-free: we dislike people who pretend to know stuff. Be honest.
We may like you even better if you:
- Have experience in working at fast-growing startups
- Are on your last year of graduation
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação")
- Fuel or public transportation allowance
- Good health
- Dental plan (optional)
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (gympass)
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people.
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All our current openings are to people with disabilities. If you are PWD and want to join us, register your CV in our resume database for future positions by clicking here.