Payroll Strategic Lead
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
QuintoAndar is looking for a Payroll & People Ops Lead to manage our Payroll & People Ops Team, reporting to the Controller Manager.
Will be responsible for overseeing the Payroll processes and team member query support performed by the Payroll team reporting to you. You will also be responsible for the administration of Benefits, Compensation, Mobility and also external consultants to ensure local compliance.
Payroll & People Ops Lead responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
- Lead the efforts of the Payroll team as they perform day-to-day payroll processes, and ensure responsibilities and SLAs are always met
- Comply with tax and eSocial issues, support the completion by the external consultants and ensure accuracy in payroll accounting processes
- Ensure employee ́s personal and professional data is always up-to-date, through all of his/her life cycle (onboarding to termination)
- Monitor and negotiate benefits,
- Develop relationships and participate in negotiations with all external partners as required to support of the Payroll process
- Propose and participate in new system implementations and improvements related to the area, contributing to automate the processes
- Creat and manage process for hiring talent (summer / full time employee),
- Creation of KPI, policies and track records for the payroll area,
- Inspire your team and peers and also be a champion of our company's values in order to maintain a high performing, collaborative team and an awesome environment
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- BA/BS degree
- Advanced level of English
- You have established experience managing the end to end payroll process.
- General knowledge of ethics and practices within human resources and benefit administration and reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of Brazil payroll tax matters
- Solid Excel skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail and completeness
- Project management skills
- Hands-on, meaningful work ethic and can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate key information and status to stakeholders
We will like you even better if:
- You have experience leading a high-performing team
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company.
This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world, and 3) We will eventually expand our operations. You know, the rental market is way too complex all over the globe. ;)
Our office is currently in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Paulista'.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 30 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
2. Technical Case
3. Phone interview with Recruiters
4. Interview with Hiring Manager + Reference Check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health and dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video).
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All our current openings are to people with disabilities. If you are PWD and want to join us, register your CV in our resume database for future positions by clicking here.