Business Analyst | Growth
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot. Work with autonomy to make decisions and put ideas into practice.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal, collaborative environment with a horizontal hierarchy.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people.
Business Analyst | Growth responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
- You'll be part of the Marketing & Growth team, responsible for improve the company’s supply of properties
- You’ll be responsible for a relevant part of our monthly listings. Your main goal is to increase channel relevance while maintaining the cost per new listing
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, data driven environment with challenging goals.
- Create campaigns to increase the number of leads of each one of your initiatives
- You’ll improve current strategies and propose new ones in order to acquire more affiliates and keep them engaged with QuintoAndar
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, or an equivalent field.
- You are pragmatic and data driven problem solver. (Very strong analytical skills).
- You think outside of the box and are never constrained by the status-quo.
- Strong culture of delivering results and team work
- You are fluent in Portuguese and your English level is advanced.
- You are BS-free: we dislike people who pretend to know stuff. Be honest.
- Clear track-record of delivering results.
We may like you even better if you:
- Have experience in working at fast-growing startups.
- Previous experience with project management
- Previous experience with business development
- Previous experience with affiliates program
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)