Growth & Performance Marketing Analyst
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds in the whole world.
🔹Meet the team: Marketing🔹
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Growth & Performance Marketing Analyst responsibilities at QuintoAndar
- You'll be part of the Growth Marketing & Performance team, helping QuintoAndar to achieve an accelerate growth ambition in one of our Top of Funnel audiences (Owners, Tenants, Affiliates);
• You'll be responsible for a set of results and budget within one of the audiences in one or more cities/regions, through both acquisition and engagement platforms;
• We expect you to guarantee the growth and efficiency from your digital marketing channel (acquisition / engagement);
• Your job will be a daily basis problem solving, so that you can understand user behavior and enhance growth and efficiency, and also executing/operating optimization, adjustments and new ideas to reach your targets;
• Numbers, numbers and data driven: WHY are you following that path? Should we accelerate or shift our previous strategy? Are you on track to deliver your plan?
• Work together with stakeholders – Regionals, Product, Data, Content Marketing; Need to clearly understand each stage of QuintoAndar's conversion funnel, the way areas relate and how your result is contributing and impacting the following stage;
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 30 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
1. Application Screening
2. Phone interview with Recruiter
3. Interview with Performance Team + Reference Check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, or an equivalent field.
- Have very strong analytical skills.
- You are fluent in Portuguese and your English level is advanced.
- You are BS-free: we dislike people who pretend to know stuff. Be honest.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video).
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All our current openings are to people with disabilities. If you are PWD and want to join us, register your CV in our resume database for future positions by clicking here.