Strategic Business Analyst
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from searching to closing. We strive to contribute to a movement we call the ‘renting lifestyle’ - a world in which renters and property owners have the flexibility to move, to live abroad, to change cities, and be happier by living closer to work. To make this a reality, we focus on our mission of making the renting process “fácil e gostoso” for everyone involved.
Through intensive use of technology and design, we are reinventing the entire industry, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot. Really.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people.
Strategic Analyst responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
- Identify our business needs and develop strategic projects;
- Optimize our business operation by researching, analyzing industry trends, customer needs, and executing special projects;
- Analyze performance and convert into tools and techniques to optimize results and operational efficiency;
- Constantly design strategies and implement them with the teams involved;
- Manage projects related to our operations by involving cross-functional teams.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be advanced / fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
This position is for our São Paulo office at Av Paulista, near Metrô Consolação.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
You may apply if you:
- A relevant graduation;
- Minimum of 3 years of graduation;
- Strong analytical abilities - You have a burning desire to use data and analytics to change the world;
- Creative mindset - You are restless in the look out for new ideas;
- Holistic view - You embrace conflict of ideas and challenge the status-quo;
- Interpersonal Skills - You want no less than the big picture and do your stuff collaboratively.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package
- Good health and dental plan
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição + ticket alimentação")
- Fuel or public transportation allowance
- Subsidy to sports practicing
- Subsidy for daycare
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people