Operations Manager (Listing & Photo Quality)
QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds in the whole world.
What We Are Looking For
As an Photo and Listing Quality Manager you will be responsible for the whole process between the schedule of the photography job and the ad publishment, including the allocation of photographers by region according to supply growth, compensation package, training and support and ad quality management, to make sure photos and info about the properties are correct, transparent and aligned to our standards.
The challenge of this position is not only to scale our operations efficiently but to be passionate about creating a “wow” experience to landlords and reduce the time between lead and listing as much as possible.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools;
- Learn a lot. Really;
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives;
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding;
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
As a Listing & Photo Quality Lead you will:
- Be part of the Growth & Expansion team and help us create a Super Star team;
- Define new processes and avoid bottlenecks in the photography operation;
- Develop dashboards and reports to accelerate decision making;
- Be a key stakeholder of the Product Team and contribute with ideas and improvements;
- Redesign our processes in order to reduce the time between lead and listing;
- Be responsible for ad quality to reduce the number of improdutive visits due to lack of ad transparency.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
This position is located in our São Paulo office, at Paulista Avenue, near 'metrô Consolação'.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 20 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
1. Application Screening
2. Phone interview with Recruiter
3. Interview with Performance Team
4. Reference check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- It’s important that you are genuinely interested in our cause. The sense of purpose and ownership will be a strong force in your motivation and your genuine interest will help you succeed in helping us build a transformative solution;
- You think outside the box and are never constrained by the status-quo. You don't rest until you find a solution;
- You know how to analyze data and you are a problem solver;
- You are motivated by challenges and like to work with projects;
- You are very organized and can manage a cross functional project;
- You are a leader and feels energetic about leading teams and inspiring people to achieve their best;
- You don't fear a rapidly changing environment and enjoy working in cross-functioning teams.
We may like you better if you:
- Have a Business or Engineering background;
- Have experience working at fast-growing startups.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)