New Channels Coordinator | Growth
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people
As a New Channels Coordinator | Growth you will:
- Be part of the Growth team and help us develop our affiliates programs
- Your main goal is to create and develop new supply channels in order to accelerate our growth rate at a reasonable cost per listing
- Be able to capture and analyze data, build hypothesis and draw conclusions in a fast paced environment
- You’ll be responsible for the whole project: from the first drafts to bringing it to live and presenting the results
- Manage team’s budget and prioritize investments
Please only apply if:
- You think outside the box and are never constrained by the status-quo. You don't rest until you find a solution
- You are completely comfortable getting out of the building to meet your stakeholders and test your hypothesis (you’ll do this a lot)
- You know how to analyze data and you are a problem solver
- You are motivated by challenges and like to work with projects
- You can work with short deadlines and challenging goals
- You are very organized and can manage a cross functional project
- You are interested in people management and want to develop a high performance team
We may like you better if you:
- Have a Marketing, Business or Engineering background.
- Have experience working at fast-growing startups.
- Have experience with business development
- Have experience with innovation project management
- Have experience working directly with an affiliates program (B2C)