Product Designer (UX/UI)
Technology and design at QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is an app for landlords and renters tired of the bureaucracy of the traditional rental process. To create an experience that is easy and cool for both, QuintoAndar recognizes that it is necessary to solve the rental process from start to finish. We will win by doing this with agility and security, and by guaranteeing payments for landlords and free rental insurance for renters.
Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
UX/UI designer responsibilities at QuintoAndar
- You'll be part of a multidisciplinary product squad, working directly with product managers, product owners, stakeholders and engineers on the development of industry leading web and mobile tools that enable a unique and much more convenient consumer experience across the entire rental process (ie: sourcing properties, searching, scheduling, applying, negotiating, moving, and living in a rental property).
- You are responsible for conceiving interaction, visual, product, prototyping. Create pixel-perfect mocks for new features across web and mobile (iOS and Android).
- Execute extensive user testing, research, listen, understand the users to analyse and test your ideas.
- Interact closely with the engineering team for flawless implementation of your designs.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
This position is for our São Paulo office at Av Paulista, near Metrô Consolação.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if you have:
- Experience in UI design (proven by a verifiable portfolio) that demonstrates your understanding of web and native iOS/Android app design patterns & platform guidelines (GoogleMaterial and iOS specifications).
- Discipline to find solutions to hard UX/UI problems.
- Relevant projects turning complex problems in simple and great experiences.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package
- Good health and dental plan
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição + ticket alimentação")
- Fuel or public transportation allowance
- Subsidy to sports practicing
- This position offers relocation's package (according to our internal policy)
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people