QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from searching to closing. We strive to contribute to a movement we call the ‘renting lifestyle’ - a world in which renters and property owners have the flexibility to move, to live abroad, to change cities, and be happier by living closer to work. To make this a reality, we focus on our mission of making the renting process “fácil e gostoso” for everyone involved.
Through intensive use of technology and design, we are reinventing the entire industry, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.
What we are looking for:
As our Financial Controller you will lead, nurture and develop the Finance Team using your management and technical skills to ensure timely and accurate preparation of the financial reporting and to implement procedural control over the financial operations. This is a wide-ranging, hands-on role that requires flexibility and the ability to prioritise. We work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment as our business continues to grow, and we need someone who can see and understand the bigger picture.
At QuintoAndar You Will:
- Work with and lead a top-notch team that uses the best practices and tools.
- Learn a lot. Really.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Manage the company’s accounts payable, receivables and payroll team with an eye for cost and working capital optimization while identifying best practices for third party money treasury management;
- Lead the tax and accounting teams and our Big 4 audit company working closely with senior management and sophisticated foreign investors;
- Streamline the Financial Planning and Reporting process and design unique features to better support decision management across the company;
- Work collaboratively with our Investors providing for updated financial information as well as leveraging on their vast experience to innovate and be more efficient on financial reporting and treasury management;
Please come talk to us if you fulfill these:
- It’s important that you are genuinely interested in our cause. The sense of purpose and ownership will be a strong force in your motivation and your genuine interest will help you succeed in helping us build a transformative solution;
- You are very analytic and a passionate self driven professional which can be confirmed by your academic studies and previous work accomplishments;
- You are fluent in English and experienced in dealing with sophisticated foreign investors, including VC/PE funds;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Financial Planning/Treasury/Controllership in a mid/large scale Company. Experience in or dealing with Big 4 accounting firms is a plus!
- You are a leader and feels energetic about leading teams and inspiring people to achieve their best;
- You are organized and have intellectual curiosity to always dig for completely new solutions to solve problems;
- You don't fear a rapidly changing environment and enjoy working in cross-functioning teams.
Language and location:
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because (1) we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and (2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health
- Dental plan (optional)
- Life insurance
- Subsidy for daycare
- Subsidy to sports practicing (gympass)
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people.