QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry.Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds.
🔹Meet the team: Product🔹
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
Product Analyst responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
A Product Analyst will work alongside a Product Manager on the discovery and execution of new products and improvements on existing ones. He/She deeply knows their team’s fraction of the product and actively helps the team to achieve its goal.
This is a product development position. Please do not apply if you are looking for a 'product marketing' or 'project management' position. Read responsibilities and requirements thoroughly:
- Contribute to product vision, giving rich feedback and feasible suggestions;
- Run user researches, benchmarks, and data analysis;
- Help coordinating deliverables. Keep track of status, actively follow up with team members and share status;
- Work closely to engineers and designers to analyze and organize product requirements;
- Keep track of the roadmap. Organize product backlog and get inputs on prioritization;
- Ensure product quality and on-time deliveries. Help defining schedule and acceptance criteria;
- Manage bug reports and tracking. Count on the PM to prioritize them;
- Provide structured inputs to guide your squad’s decisions
- Align and train operation teams, grab feedbacks and inputs from stakeholders;
- Promote product new features, help improving engagement and usage;
- Contribute for product management guild, help to establish and share best practices;
- Prepare and share structured reports, consolidating product results and learnings.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- Track-record on learning new things and solving problems;
- Tech-savvy, interested in learning and cracking new tools;
- Teamwork skills, easiness to collaborate with different people and projects;
- Proactiveness; can work with limited guidance;
- Critical and logical thinking. Potential to develop strong analytical skills;
- Well organized and very detailed oriented;
- Excellent writing and communication skills, successfully express ideas and feelings;
- Strong interpersonal skills, empathy to engage with different audiences.
We will like you even better if:
- You have a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Design; alternatively, you are great with numbers and analysis.
- You have previously worked in tech companies or startups. Product development experience is not a must but can speed up your ramp-up.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação', but we also have this position on our office in Campinas - if you want to apply for this location, check the position here: carreiras.quintoandar.com.br.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Health insurance plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video).
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 30 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
1. Application Screening
2. Technical Case
3. Phone interview with Recruiters
4. Case Presentation to our Product Team (Tribe Lead + PM)
5. Interview with our Head of Product and CTO + Reference Check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All our current openings are to people with disabilities. If you are PWD and want to join us, register your CV in our resume database for future positions by clicking here.