Senior People Analyst - HR Projects
QuintoAndar is an app for landlords and renters tired of the bureaucracy of the traditional rental process. To create an experience that is easy and cool for both, QuintoAndar recognizes that it is necessary to solve the rental process from start to finish. We will win by doing this with agility and security, and by guaranteeing payments for landlords and free rental insurance for renters.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot. Really.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people.
As our People Analyst you will be responsible for design and execute special projects to attract and retain our A-talent team.
You will be responsible for design, implement and manage strategic projects on workforce planning, succession planning, compensation, benefits, performance review, employer branding strategies, etc.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because  we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and  if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
This position is for our São Paulo office, at Av Paulista, near Metrô Consolação.
Please only apply if you have:
- Deep working experience in HR
- Strong understanding of HR programs including compensation, benefits and performance review.
- Project Management Skills and ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders in a fast paced environment.
- Plain capability to adjust your language according to each target and to each channel.
- Independence. No, really - this is why we are looking for an experienced professional. You WILL make important decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
We'll like you better if:
- you've worked in a high-growth startup before.
- you're a native Portuguese speaker. Or you speak just like a native.
We rock. Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package
- Health plan and life insurance
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição + ticket alimentação")
- Gas or public transportation allowance
- Subsidy to sports practicing
- Subsidy for daycare
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment
- Free beer every Friday.