Summer MBA Internship Program | QuintoAndar
QuintoAndar is redesigning the entire rental process from end to end through the intensive use of design and technology. With a seamless experience, it closes a rental proposal every 10 minutes, helping tenants and landlords to improve their lives.
QuintoAndar is one of the fastest-growing startups in Brazil, with 500+ employees, a strong culture, and an admired leadership team. We were recently nominated one of the Top Startups to Work in Brazil according to LinkedIn, and have just closed a large series C round.
To find out more about our values and culture visit: https://carreiras.quintoandar.com.br/.
Besides working with an A-player team, at QuintoAndar you will:
- Be responsible for this strategic subject of the area and solve it from beginning to end;
- Have total ownership and decision power over the project;
- Have a real problem to solve: objective, with clear deliverables.
- Have biweekly 1:1s with the area’s director; and,
- Present your results and key insights to our founders and executive board.
No matter the area you work in, at QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools;
- Learn a lot. Really;
- Be part of a high-impact project that will impact many people's lives;
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding;
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
During your summer program, you will be leading a key project in an area of your interest in one of our divisions - Operations, Product, Marketing & Expansion, Engineering, or Business Development (see below for more).
- Marketing & Expansion: Marketing is at the beginning of QuintoAndar's entire business. It’s the team responsible for connecting and integrating owners and tenants to an unprecedented service in the world, with a real impact on people's lives. Everyday Data and Creativity are combined to create real and effective connections between our brand, our service and people.
- Operations: The Operations team has the mission of facilitating the leasing process in all its stages for all stakeholders involved, and making it better every day. They are responsible for establishing a transparent and balanced relationship of QuintoAndar with all it’s audiences and guarantee the service they have ever had.
- Product: Innovation has always been a key word for QuintoAndar’s Product Team. We work with Data, Design and Technology to predict user’s needs and develop solutions to real problems, with real impact on society. The result is a mindset drove to offer the best experience in the process - end to end - of finding the dreamy property and/ or the tenant.
- Engineering: Engineering is the heart of QuintoAndar and where it all began. In this team, the daily challenge is to design, propose and develop solutions to real business problems. In addition they optimize processes that enhance and change - for the best - the experience of thousands of people.
- Business Development: This area develops products to serve customers that QuintoAndar doesn’t reach with its current model. It’s main goal is to find and develop new channels to scale the company. It is also responsible for partnering with all traditional players of the real estate market to find out ways to leverage QuintoAndar’s unique platform and create value together. Among its main responsibilities are: M&A deals with traditional brokers, relationship with MFR developers and REITs, and developing corporate and key accounts products.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- You are fluent in English and your Portuguese level is advanced.
- You are proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
- You are BS-free: we dislike people who pretend to know stuff. Be honest.
We may like you even better if you:
- Have experience in working at fast-growing environments and find joy in solving complex and challenging problems.
- You understand the real estate market value chain key players’ dynamics.
- Are tech-savvy and thrive at innovative and fast-paced environments.
Interviews and application
Our hiring process is based on four steps:
- Submission of your resume and cover letter;
- Case resolution;
- Interview with our HR team;
- Interview with your area of interest’s executive.
You will be working in a dynamic, fun, and innovative environment, but we know that is not enough.
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Flight tickets (US X Brazil);
- Flat accommodation in São Paulo for the period of the project;
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Health and life insurance;
- Free beer every Friday.