Lead of Employer Branding
QuintoAndar is an app for landlords and renters tired of the bureaucracy of the traditional rental process. To create an experience that is easy and cool for both, QuintoAndar recognizes that it is necessary to solve the rental process from start to finish. We will win by doing this with agility and security, and by guaranteeing payments for landlords and free rental insurance for renters.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot. Really.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
- You'll be solving a real problem. Something that affects many millions of people.
As our Lead of Employer Branding, you will work close to our Talent Acquisition team focused on the development and execution of an employment branding strategy.
- Cultivate, develop and communicate our culture and values
- Design and execute our Employer Branding strategy
- Measure and improve the effectiveness of attraction efforts
- Lead special projects as: International and MBA recruitment, summer jobs programs, expansion projects
- Build partnerships with key external organizations and groups to cultivate a strong relationship to enhance our brand in the employment marketplace.
- Define the content strategy for online channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Career Page and others in conjunction with our Marketing team.
- Responsible for organize and maintain offline actions such as campus fairs, lactures for students and relationship with Junior Interprises.
- Work close to our Recruiters with sourcing and candidate pipeline generation for our positions
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because  we value diversity and would welcome foreign candidates, and  if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the whole world.
This position is for our São Paulo office, at Av Paulista, near Metrô Consolação.
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
- Experience in employer branding, recruitment marketing and sourcing
- Experience with Social Media advertising, content creation and analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to create and implement an annual Employment Brand Map (with concepts, target, costs and impact for every action - online and offline -that will be implemented)
- Be a data driven person with experience tracking and reporting key metrics designed to optimize sourcing strategies
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive partnerships with stakeholders, candidates, and HR colleagues
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Be very organized with strong ability to multi-task and problem solve in a demanding environment.
- Experience in tech companies preferred (or you need to be tech savvy and really understand our product and vision)
- Bachelor's degree
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)