QuintoAndar is a technology company that enables a seamless rental experience from discovery to closing. Through the intensive use of technology and design, we are redesigning the entire rental process, from one end to the other, to allow the kind of customer experience that we wish for ourselves. As a result, we are creating a new business model that is unique in the whole world and that will revolutionize the real estate industry. Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds in the whole world.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Work with a top-notch team that uses the best practices and best tools.
- Learn a lot.
- Be part of a high-impact project that will affect many people's lives.
- Have autonomy to make decisions with no endless meetings or bikeshedding.
- Work in an informal environment and horizontal hierarchy.
FP&A Specialist responsibilities at QuintoAndar:
- You will be responsible for supporting QuintoAndar's strategy management process through financial analysis and business indicators, highlighting the main activities;
- Budget and Forecast control and analysis;
- Monitoring and analysis of revenue , costs and expenses; as well as structuring the follow-up of the results of new initiatives;
- Monthly update and presentation of results indicators, with the main deviations and potential action plans to support the achievement of the goals;
- Interaction with all areas of the company to assist in financial analysis and guidance according to the established financial goals.
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação', but we also have this position on our office in Campinas - if you want to apply for this location, check the position here: carreiras.quintoandar.com.br.
About our selection process:
It usually takes around 30 days (from your applying to the end) and follows this steps:
- 1. Application
- 2. Phone interview with Recruiter
- 3. Interview with Marketing Team
- 4. Reference check
- 5. Offer
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- You are creative, think outside of the box and are never constrained by the status-quo.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, data driven environment with challenging goals
- Strong culture of delivering results and team work.
- You’re a handyman. You are highly independent and feel comfortable in an ever-changing environment.
- You are comfortable interacting with different areas and stakeholders in order to achieve the area’s goals.
- You are fluent in Portuguese and your English level is advanced.
- You are BS-free: we dislike people who pretend to know stuff. Be honest.
We may like you even better if you:
- Have strong financial background
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação")
- Fuel or public transportation allowance
- Good health
- Dental plan (optional)
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (gympass)
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All our current openings are to people with disabilities. If you are PWD and want to join us, register your CV in our resume database for future positions by clicking here.