Internal Control Manager
QuintoAndar is an app for landlords and renters tired of the bureaucracy of the traditional rental process. To create an experience that is easy and cool for both, QuintoAndar recognizes that it is necessary to solve the rental process from start to finish. We will win by doing this with agility and security, and by guaranteeing payments for landlords and free rental insurance for renters. Technology and design are core components of our DNA. Our team works very very hard, with cutting edge technology and design practices, to invent web and mobile tools that are first of their kinds.
What we are looking for:
As our Internal Control Manager you will join the Finance team, being responsible for defining and structuring internal policies and controls aligned with the business's strategic goals. This is a wide-ranging, hands-on role that requires flexibility and the ability to prioritise. We work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment as our business continues to grow, and we need someone who can see and understand the bigger picture.
At QuintoAndar you will:
- Build risk assessment
- Establish risk and control matrix
- Design an internal control plan
- Design controls and define the action plans to address the Gaps
- Monitor the implementation process across the functions
- Design policies and procedures
- Support approval matrix definition
- Lead the training for internal control awareness sessions
Please only apply if you fulfill these:
- It’s important that you are genuinely interested in our cause. The sense of purpose and ownership will be a strong force in your motivation and your genuine interest will help you succeed in helping us build a transformative solution;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Internal Control in a mid/large scale Company. Experience in or dealing with Big 4 accounting firms is a plus!
- You are fluent in English or an advanced level
- Basic accounting knowledge
- You don't fear a rapidly changing environment and enjoy working in cross-functioning teams.
Plus - Knowledge on:
- FCPA (foreign corrupt practice act)
- Anti-money laundering and anti-bribery policies
- SoD (Segregation of Duties)
- ITGC - IT General Controls
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) we value diversity and thus welcome foreign candidates, and 2) if you are Brazilian you need to be fluent in English in order to learn the most from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Sao Paulo, at Av Paulista, near 'metrô Consolação'.
About our Hiring Process
It usually takes around 60 days (from application to the end) and follows these steps:
- Application Screening
- Phone interview with Recruiter
- Interview with Performance Team + Reference Check
Important: Our recruitment process starts at the application form! If you really wish to be a part of our team, endeavor to do well at this stage of the process. We analyze all the candidates individually. Yes, we do read all applications and we’ll reply even to those who won't follow the process.
Working here is cool AND you get the following:
- Competitive salary package.
- Meal allowance ("ticket refeição and/or ticket alimentação").
- Fuel or public transportation allowance.
- Good health plan
- Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Children Allowance (Daycare)
- Subsidy to sports practicing (Gympass)
- This position offers relocation package for people who would have to move to Sao Paulo
- Free beer every Friday
- Very fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment - full of smart and ambitious people (know more in this video)
We are a company that values diversity and inclusion. All our current openings are to people with disabilities. If you are PWD and want to join us, register your CV in our resume database for future positions by clicking here.